Brazilian Butt Lift
The butt lift, or butt augmentation is a popular procedure that not only adds volume to your buttock, but also helps to lift and shape it. You will have a fuller, more youthful looking butt that looks great in pants, skirts, bathing suits or even nothing at all.
Are you a candidate for Buttock Augmentation?
Fat Grafting To Butt procedure steps
Preparing For Your Procedure
Aftercare And Recovery
How Long Will My Results Last?
Limitations And Risk
- Poor wound healing
- Damage to underlying nerves
- Implant rupture or migration
- Sciatic nerve pressure
- Incision opening with implant exposure, requiring implant removal
- Numbness or skin sensation changes
- Persistent pain
- Possible need to revise the surgery
- Problems with sutures that may require removal
In addition, there are specific problems related to augmentation by fat transfer. These may include:
- Fat embolism
- Fluid shifting or lidocaine toxicity
- Liposuction complications
- Stretch marks or cellulite
It’s important to discuss any concerns you have with Dr. Jimerson prior to your surgery. If you have a question – please ask!
Recently Asked Questions
Questions to ask your surgeon
Why choose Dr. Jimerson
Schedule a consultation
The best way to determine if buttock augmentation surgery is right for you is to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jimerson. The doctor will discuss the procedure, evaluate your concerns relating to your body and answer any questions you may have. To schedule your appointment, click here.