Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
To combat this, laser vaginal rejuvenation surgery is used. This includes tightening the vaginal walls, reinforcing the support muscles of the vagina and tightening the vagina to a normal sized opening. This results in more satisfying sexual relations for both partners.
Find out everything you need to know about vaginal rejuvenation. Sign up now to get access to our webinar
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Cost
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Candidates
- You have gone through childbirth and have an enlarged vaginal opening
- You have weak vaginal muscles due to aging that don’t respond to exercise
- You want to improve the appearance of your vagina or rejuvenate your love life
- You enjoy relatively good health without any medical conditions that could jeopardize your healing or present surgical risks
- You’re a non-smoker (smoking can impair the healing process), and you have realistic expectations on what the surgery can do for you
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Results
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Recovery
Most patients will be walking around within one day of your procedure, but you may want to take a week off from work to aid in your recovery. You may find that you’re very sensitive for the next several weeks, and you should avoid any type of strenuous physical activities. After the third week, you can begin to gradually return to your normal activities like light exercise or lifting, but you should wait until 6 weeks before jogging or resuming sexual activity.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Consultation
You will also be able to learn what options are available to you, along with the risks and possible complications of the procedure.
Preparing for Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
Finally, you should arrange to have someone available to drive you home after your surgery, and to be with you for the first night.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Risks and Safety Information
As with any surgical procedure, there are some potential risks or complications. You have to determine if the benefits that you’ll obtain from your procedure outweigh the risks involved.Dr. Jimerson and his trained staff will do everything possible to minimize risks and postoperative complications. Risks may include:
- Anesthesia • Bleeding • Infection • Swelling • Bruising • Blood clots
It’s important to discuss any concerns you have with Dr. Jimerson prior to your surgery. If you have a question – please ask!
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedure Steps
All scarring is internal. The procedure usually takes from 1-2 hours, and vaginoplasty will help to restore the vagina and its supporting structures to a pre-pregnancy, more youthful and rejuvenated state.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Words to Know
Laser: a special light used to perform precise, aesthetic surgical incisions
Labiaplasty: an adjunct procedure to vaginoplasty, where the labia, the skin surrounding the vaginal opening is sculpted or reduced.
Questions to ask Dr. Jimerson
During your appointment, it’s good to ask Dr. Jimerson questions about your surgery.Here are some questions to consider:
– What surgical technique is recommended?
– How long will the recovery period be for my surgery?
– What risks are associated with my surgery?
– What type of complications can happen?
– When will I be able to see the results of my surgery?
– Do you think that I’m a good candidate for this procedure?
Bes sure to ask any other questions you have about Dr. Jimerson, the procedure or anything else that concerns you about your surgery.